We employ a process centric approach towards Software Development & Programming. Our software engineering team follows a standard Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process with 6 distinct phases during the execution of a project.
Project Management & Review Activities forms the outer layer for the whole process for effective management control and successful execution of the project.
Our schematic approach of the Process Flow for the System Design, Development & Deployment of an enterprise grade software project is given below. A modified version of Waterfall Model is followed for the project.
- Business-case analysis, co-development of user requirements
- Visual design of the user interface and business logic
- Analysis, system design and preparation of complete technical specification
- Programming, documenting and testing
- Preparation of the user documentation
- Support, localization and further enhancement of the system